New Year’s Eve is quickly approaching (as unbelievable as that is). 2014 is going to be a great year and I know you all want to ring it in in the best way possible. Here are my top 5 NYE party planning tips:
1. Mini Confetti Cannons: imagine all of your guests ringing in the New Year with bursts of metallic confetti filling the air. This DIY was on Glitter Guide a few weeks ago and it’s perfect right down to the color scheme.
2. Sequins: I LOVE sequins and there is no better night to wear them, so why can’t your table wear them too? This sequined tablecloth is perfect for any NYE party (how pretty would it be in gold).
3. Gold: Are you surprised I mentioned gold? Just the right amount of glitz and glamor for NYE. Gold glasses, gold drink stirrers, gold balloons, gold washi tape, gold ribbon, you name it!
4. Sparklers: After your guests pop their mini confetti canons at midnight, have everyone head outside with their drinks and a sparkler to have some fun! Or, serve mini sparklers in your desserts, just make sure not to light the house on fire (wink, wink).
5. Drinks: Can’t forget the drinks, one of the most important parts of NYE (non-alcoholic too you lushes)! Instead of a traditional dessert bar, try a drink bar. Champagne with different kinds of fruit, a punch, even a make your own hot chocolate with different toppings that everyone will love!